- This event has passed.
Social Media Workshop 2020
March 4 @ 11:30 am - 2:30 pm$60.00 – $100
Forever Bridal Social Media Luncheon Workshop
- Date: Wednesday, March 4th
- Time: 11:30 am – 2:30 pm
- Location: Caffe Luna
- Cost: $60/person $100 for 2
- Includes Lunch and Presentation Slides/Worksheet
We all know being present and engaging on social media is important, but many of us wind up asking the same question day in and day out…what am I going to post today?
We’ve designed a workshop to answer this question and many more.
- How many times do I need to post?
- Which platforms should I utilize?
- What kind of content should I post?
- What time should I post?
- How can I post consistently?
- How can I improve engagement?
Join the Forever Bridal team for our first Social Media Workshop hosted by Camellia Spivey. Camellia has been Forever Bridal’s Social Media Strategist for the past 2 years. She holds a certification in Social Media Management and Marketing for Businesses.
If you are a novice looking to gain a better understanding of Social Media strategy, this workshop is for you!
Requirements: basic understanding of Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest – able to navigate through those platforms.