A Forever Bridal wedding show is without a doubt, the smartest place to start when planning your perfect wedding. We’ve chosen only the best of the best wedding professionals to help you find the most talented experts to make your wedding day dreams come true.
However, this is nothing like a trip to the mall ladies and gentlemen! We want you to come prepared to get the most out of this experience as possible and get your wedding planning off to a great start. Here are some tips to help you prepare for the most incredible wedding show you’ve ever seen…
BEFORE THE SHOW
1-Buy Your Tickets Online To Save Time
Buy your tickets online and register for the show in advance. This will keep you from standing in line at check-in on the day of the show. When you register in advance, you’ll get a welcome package with special offers and great info at our check-in booth without the wait.
2-Create a Wedding Email
We recommend creating an email address specifically for your wedding. This will cut down on clutter and make your wedding planning easier. Planning a wedding means you’ll be receiving a lot of valuable information and most of your communication with vendors will be via email. (Note: Email addresses that end with .edu or .gov may be blocked or filtered as spam, so stick with the popular gmail or ymail.)
3-Have a Plan
Whether you’re just getting started with the planning, or looking for a few final items to check off your list, a Forever Bridal show is the perfect stop. Have in mind which vendors you’d like to target based upon what’s left on your list to make your wedding day a success. Check out our website and make sure you get to see the pros you are most excited about. If you’re newly engaged and this is your first stop, then decide to target your top categories, like dresses, cake, or invitations. Don’t forget to check out vendors that you both want to see!
4-Come With Questions
Our show is your chance to ask the pros anything and everything – so don’t be shy. Our wedding pros are here to help guide you so come armed and ready with a list of questions. Need help? Download our exclusive online wedding planning worksheets.
5-What and Who to Bring to a Wedding Show
After your morning caffeine, remember, our show is designed to help you connect with your future wedding team. So you don’t miss a thing, be sure to bring the following with you:
- Your Support Team – We encourage you to bring your significant other, family, bridesmaids, and support team. (This is going to be fun!) Tickets are valid for 2 days – so come back and bring a different group!
- Your wallet– checkbook and/or credit card. Many vendors offer significant discounts on the day of the show – so be prepared to sign up and save big.
- Calendar– Bring your calendar to schedule future meetings.
- Labels or Stamps– For you over-achievers, print your contact info and wedding date out on address labels (we recommend template Avery 5160) so you won’t have to write your name over and over again. You’ll want to enter prize drawings and connect with our wedding pros and they will ask for your information and wedding date. Some brides even bring a self-inking stamp for convenience.
- Planner– No matter what size wedding you are planning, a wedding planner/organizer is a must-have. Become a VIP Bride (https://www.foreverbridal.net/vip-package/) and we’ll provide our Dream It • Plan It • Live It Wedding Organizer at check-in to help you stay organized and keep track of all of the amazing vendors and inspiration you’ll find at our event.