Several times a year in Raleigh and Chapel Hill, our Wedding Shows takes place. Forever Bridal Productions produces the Wedding Show in January, The Southern Bridal Show & Expo in April & August and the Triangle Bridal Showcase in October. Wedding professionals from all over Raleigh and the Triangle area will gather at the North Carolina Fairgrounds Jim Graham Building to offer their services and help brides plan their special day. From Wedding Photographers, Wedding Florists to Wedding Gowns and Tuxedos, we will have it all there waiting for you. It’s always a good time as everyone comes together—both vendor and bride alike—to laugh, share, and have a good time. But more than having a good time, we love seeing vendors and brides connect over a desire to create a one of a kind wedding that will be cherished and remembered for years to come.
Our wedding professionals are here to help, so we want to provide you with some tips to get the most out of and feel comfortable during your bridal show experience.
- Do some preparation by researching the vendors you will want to talk to at the show will help get your experience off to a great start.
- Don’t forget that pen and paper for all the information you will write down.
- Do register and purchase tickets early.
- Do bring your wallet with you. Many of the Wedding Pros fill up their calendars fast, you don’t want to miss out on the one you want.
- Do brings friends and family along to share the experience with.
- Don’t miss out on talking to any of the wedding pros present.
These are just a few tips to get you started. Read on for even more tips for attending a bridal show.
Still deciding on attending a bridal show? Check out some of the highlights from our 2016 Southern Bridal Show & Expo.